[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.11 dev 3

  • From: Austen Perry <austentheaxewielder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 00:15:00 -0600

hey,
no using a voice that works great, the pause happens after this knew
update after a unit moves or fires not sure spacifics, but ther are
sometimes short pauses that are noticable, and i'll look in to when
exactly they occur to give you a better report.
but i definately want a way to turn that off, as it takes a 2 minute
turn of a team in to a 4 minute turn, with all the extra stuff that
doesn't help anyway lol.
i also was thinking on a better way to find units in a large map.
what about having a key that would take the cursor to the left right
up or down of the tile you where on until you hit a unit, if there was
none it would say so.
like control shift down arrow at 4 2 would take the curser to the end
of that row and if it hit a unit of either team it would stop, and if
you wanted to keep going you could press it again.
i like this better, as 1 listening to coordinates is confusing and
half the time i cant remember them with the stuff that going on and
with the period key andslash key it doesn't take you in a line from
the unit your on.
i like the streight line effect, as it also gives a line of sighs to
the user, meaning they could see if there was directly to the right of
a unit by pressing shift controll right arrow, and if there was it
could say evil warrior 4 3
an idea that i think could help a lot, especialy for people like
myself with larger maps that take getting used to and with open spaces
its hard to find the units your lookin for in relation to other units.
this might also be interesting to have as a skill, have a skill that
sends a projectile in a streight line in to a foged area that you cant
see, and if theres a unit in the path of the projectile it will take
damage. lol.
would be nice for fire from dragons and missciles and the likes.
anyway, thats my 2 cents about the knew announcing of coordinates, and
i realy thik that it makes the game more tedius in the end.

austen