[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.11 dev 3

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 11:17:30 -0500

Hi Hadi,
I had the same problem with  some of my music. What I ended up doing was using
a program named switch, and just reconvert them into mp3 again. The pass thru
works for me, so it must be some kind of sampling rate or other such thing. I
know about zilch when it comes to all that kind of stuff so that was the best
way for me to explain it.
The switch program is free, and I am sure goldwave and other similar programs
can do that too. Give that a whirl and see what happens.

I didn't even think to report it cause I didn't think it was a bug, but just
some weird error on my part. Maybe it is a bug?