[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.11 dev 3

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 08:07:10 -0500

Hi Austen,
Personally, I would get myself very lost without the coordinates being
announced so I would like that to be a toggle if people would like to remove
them from being announced.

I never noticed any pauses in coordinate announcements either. I am useing
scansoft daniel.

I read your other letter about reading thrua row or column...I am not sure what
to think on that. I mean, you can easily just go thru with a cursor, then hit
shift S?

What I wouldn't mind is a range finder. Fori nstance, you activate a hulk
torpedo and you want to find any ships around you that might be targets but you
lose track of counting tiles it would announce somethingl like "In range of" or
"not in range of" kind of thing. Even if it was just "target is x tiles away"
would help sometimes.

Ok, I am going to go steal some dead guys treasure, grin.