[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.11 dev 3

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 11:48:05 +0330

ok. i've put music=xxx in my map's flag line, but it keeps playing the difault glowbal music.

the line reads,
width=20 height=40 music=disturb // flags
12/24/2012 11:30 AM, hadi wrote:
hello ian
nice job on this version
i'm trying to put a music for my map, but i'm not sure where to put the flag so it could be played. currently, my map is using the global music of yours, but i want to change it so it could use the musics that i've put in my mappack folder. how can i do that? i think the userguide hadn't cover this one... or i'm wrong.
thanks!
On 12/24/2012 2:45 AM, Ian Reed wrote:
Hi all,

I'm releasing dev 3.

I fixed an important bug for AI and wanted to make it available.
Carlos, this fixes the problem with the Abbey champion.

Hadi, so glad to hear that solved the reloading issue.

Here's the changes in dev 3:
14 Made it so when using a skill the positions of the caster and the target are announced. 15 Fixed a bug where an AI controlled unit that ran out of points to use a preferred skill would no longer move to somewhere that it could use another skill.

Here's the link for 1.11 dev 3:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/43120001/Tactical%20Battle%201.11%20dev%203.zip