[ian-reeds-games] some newbie questions....

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 22:32:43 +0330

hello.
this is me again, ... just brainstorming on my map and its systems after coming from uni.
during these days i sprayed the mailinglist with mails.... sorry anyway
maybe we should find an irc chat or something :d
anyway, can someone clearify what is health_inflict_mod and health_restore_mod? i can't understand what are those for. i have another question as well. i want to make an unmoveable object which would need another unit beside it to deal damage.
can you help me how can i do that?
i'm trying to make a heavy machinegun but i need to figure it out how can i make that first.
thanks :)
also any ideas what should i name our gangleader? at first i put it robert but i think i should change it to something else
thanks :)