[ian-reeds-games] Re: some newbie questions....

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 01:20:36 +0330

hello ian and allen
thanks for repling.
well um, i've fixxed those bugs!
also i appologize. sounds like that dot works on flags very well. the bug was something else. anyway, now i get shocked because i'm getting kinda same problem as carlos, my enemy has beretta_m9_pistol_shot and reload_m9_pistol skills + the move skill, but he does nothing and just stands there.... what could be the problem?

On 12/24/2012 12:54 AM, Allan Thompson wrote:
Hi Hadi,
The game has a log of all the verbal stuff it says, including errors.
Hit control+l to get a notepad doc that should have them all listed, so you can go thru them and see what the problem is. If you do that but you are sitll having issues, I might be able to help. Just give me a link for the folder and I can try to point out the problems. I won't fix it, but I will point it out so you can. I am not a computer wiz or anything, but I thought the period was exclusive for distinguishing file extensions, like .txt or .doc etc and so forth. If those periods int eh ammunition types are causeing the trouble, you may have to find a new way to rename them. Light, medium and heavy, or maybe write out the word, "point"
Such as in 7point76
Al