[ian-reeds-games] Re: some newbie questions....

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 15:26:27 -0700

Hadi, try the ai_heal flag on the reload skill.

Also make sure that the amount it reloads is less than the max that can be on the unit. The AI should only use the reload skill if it will get maximum usage out of the reloading.

Hope that helps.

Ian Reed

On 12/23/2012 3:22 PM, hadi wrote:
ok, i will answer myself, more likely correct myself... i just forgot to give the enemy required point to fire lol. my bad.
so evrything sounds very nice till now except the reloading.
the enemy can't think smartly to reload his gun to be able to have more bullet point again... that's sad :(
i hope ian also helps us so we could have this feature as well