[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.11 dev 3

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 23:05:07 +0330

sorry for double posting, just wanted to add that 320 bitrate support is not really nesesary.

but if you could ever figure out to do that. that would be cool.
however making a note on the user guide that the music should be less than 300 Bitrate would be good
:)
thanks

On 12/24/2012 10:58 PM, hadi wrote:
hello ian
regarding the toggle about those announcements and basicly stuff that your mentioned, i agree with them all.

anyway, i'm aware of the file extentions, i've turned it on it's good to know the file types after all.
but the problem was something else which i discovered
i've loaded this music to my workstation and ajusted it's bitrate
bitrates 92, 128, 226, worked with the game and i could hear the music well. but when i did set the bitrate to 320, it gave me that error, basicly it can't open it it seems. i don't know if this is a bug or something, but fixing it (if possible and easy) would be a cool thing. i always have the habit to set my music bitrates to 320, even the musics that i produce. saying that, i really like to compose some musics for this map and other maps, but unfortunetly tomorrow and the day after that i have univercity exams... so unfortunetly i'm going to use the music of 'disturb' band for this testMap, later on, i'll make musics myself bout this! my electric guitar players are mostly on their exams and study, "no christmas in persia :((" so once i get them also back on track i would be able to make smooth musics for our maps as well.