[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.11 dev 3

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 12:39:08 -0700

Hadi,

I'm very glad you solved it. It's a good restriction to be aware of and I'll note it in the user guide.
Good work on figuring it out.

Unfortunately I use an Audio object from the DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback. library to play all the music and sounds. And so there's nothing I can do to make it play the 320 bitrate files if it does not already.

So I'm afraid you will just have to ensure any music files are in a bitrate that DirectX can handel.
Sorry about that.

I'm excited to hear the music you create!

All of you are bringing the game to a new level with your creativity and contributions.