[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.11 dev 3

  • From: Austen Perry <austentheaxewielder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 17:25:59 -0600

hey,
is this the problem with units moving somewhere then doing nothing but
buffing themselves?
also, dropbox is not allowing me links now, as people are downloading
my packs too much lol.
so i cant send anything as i don't use anything else for downloads.
going to check this version out, hope it can fix some big bugs!

austen