[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.11 dev 3

  • From: Austen Perry <austentheaxewielder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 20:18:13 -0600

yay my enemy ships actualy attack now!
i'm so happy lol.
you fixed the main bug that was putting me down lol, now the enemy
actualy fights and kicks my but sometimes lol.
now that i see them using there skills much better its pretty cool to see.
i got slaughtered!
one thing i found is that enemy ships where trying to summon mines
units on tiles with my units, and it was giving an error that said
like the enemy was summoning a mine on a used tile or something.
probably should fix that its happened before but not sure where.
for testing in my maps, use episode 2, and 1 hold controll down till
you hear a couple shield sounds, or delete all the mines from the text
document otherwise you'll hear a bunch of movements, it only happens
the first turn
awesomeness on the bug fix though, ra lol what a great day its made