[haiku-development] Re: Stack and Tile

  • From: Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:52:00 +0200

Hi,

On 15 April 2010 16:56, Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyway, it would be nice for the project to take a clear stance on whether
> it wants to embrace S&T or not. The folks from University of //Auckland
> deserve to know IMO (even if it means not embracing their code for whatever
> reason).

Indeed this issue was settled then, however, since October 2009
nothing has happened at all, they did not assert their SVN access and
as such this patch is currently dead.

It's not as if SVN access is going to revive the activity. So I'm with
Axel here: first let the those that were so inclined to work on it
show that they are still alive and kicking (in the form of a patch or
patches) and then we can revive the branch with access.

Regards,