[haiku-development] Re: Stack and Tile

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 09:24:23 -0700

Niels Reedijk wrote:
I am not sure what "issue" you are referring to and how or where it was
settled, but the vote was never wrapped up, and if there was any indication
of where the tally was going, it was in favor of granting access to the S&T
devs and not the other way around as you suggest or would like. Instead of
starting a controversy like you did at the end of the thread (which is what
probably what killed the vote), cast your +1 or -1 vote and live with it.

Must-ignore-provocation.

Otherwise, if you are going to start a vote and then totally ignore it, why
start it in the first place?

Must-ignore-silly-rhetoric.

I am not trying to be silly or provocative. I am posing what I believe is a legitimate question: how is it possible to say that an issue has been settled one way when a vote specific to that issue had mostly positive opinions and only +1 votes pointing exactly towards the opposite direction.

Jorge/aka Koki
Website: http://haikuzone.net
RSS: http://haikuzone.net/rss.xml