[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth deception

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 08:30:27 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, the beam is subject to the eastbound aether #2 when < GSD and the west
bound aether between GSD and the Moon.
  Until we know the exact variation of the aether (the PD graph)  we can't say
what the net effect will be . The aether near the Earth  is stronger than near
the Moon, but the light travels through more of the westbound aether.
  I await the bud-nipping answer.

  I agree in principle. However, i think you are going to find at the end of
the day that the aether effects on EMR are slightly different then on mass that
is to say the amount of deflection/ force will not match exactly....Dr Hanson
also proposed this and i asked him about it based on the necessity of a light
trajectory change due to parallax if you assume the earth at the exact center
with no wobble in the universe to account for the seasons.......I think you are
going to have to incorporated more data then just the PD diagram to extrapolate
the aether bending effects on EMR(light) . I might also suggest using the
effects of "gravitational lenseing" ( although it would not caused by gravity
but by gravities medium) effect might be a lousy source for hard data but
perhaps a good ball park or indicator for the amount of EMR deflection due to
travailing though a medium of varying currents. The problem you will ultimately
encounter is that in order to know the exact amount
 oyou going to need to know the source and every current of every CB it passes
though and to know that you will need the motions of every one of those CB?s..
I think you might be able to use the famous 1911( did i get the date right?)
Solar eclipse data ..? There you would have a known source and a known Body and
the motions of the two...This should give you the amount of EMR defection due
to passing through the Aether medium of differing currents. In any case EMR may
not be affected in the same way or to the same degree that mass is...energy and
mass or two entirely different states within the aether ..

Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx> wrote:    DIV {   MARGIN: 0px  }

From: philip madsen

    All I need now is for Robert to come and say my beam is not stationary, but
moves with the aether drift..  I already got my answer to nip that in the bud.
even if he was right .  HE He He Ho Ho..   I'm not Phul.

    Yes, the beam is subject to the eastbound aether #2 when < GSD and the west
bound aether between GSD and the Moon.
  Until we know the exact variation of the aether (the PD graph)  we can't say
what the net effect will be . The aether near the Earth  is stronger than near
the Moon, but the light travels through more of the westbound aether.
  I await the bud-nipping answer.
  RB