[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth deception

  • From: "philip madsen" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 06:55:35 +1000

Until we know the exact variation of the aether (the PD graph)  we can't say
what the net effect will be . The aether near the Earth  is stronger than near
the Moon, but the light travels through more of the westbound aether.

I await the bud-nipping answer.

RB

!st of all your assertions are theory, which is open to debate, as is most
things we debate here.  I am not clear as to whether you claim 3 different
mechanisms of aether, or three different movements of the same mechanism. The
latter seems likely if you allow that all are responsible for the propagation
of radiation.

However if what you said is true, with regard to the aether I assume you have
these circling the  Earth, this effect will have negligible effect in my
experiment 3 which is to detect or not detect the forward motion of the
earth/moon round the sun at 30k.

I might add that when I first saw you mention 3 aethers, I thought you were
grasping at straws to explain anomalies you could not answer with only one. Or
maybe you just got a plus in there that was meant to be a minus..

    From: philip madsen

    All I need now is for Robert to come and say my beam is not stationary, but
moves with the aether drift..  I already got my answer to nip that in the bud.
even if he was right .  HE He He Ho Ho..   I'm not Phul.

  Yes, the beam is subject to the eastbound aether #2 when < GSD and the west
bound aether between GSD and the Moon.

  Until we know the exact variation of the aether (the PD graph)  we can't say
what the net effect will be . The aether near the Earth  is stronger than near
the Moon, but the light travels through more of the westbound aether.

  I await the bud-nipping answer.

  RB

2:22 PM