[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth deception

  • From: <marc-veilleux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocentric" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 22:40:42 -0400

Philip,
The sphere of the cosmos doesn't move 23 degrees north and 23 degrees south
(for a total of 46 degrees annually) relative to the Earth !  It is the Sun
that moves north - south (total of 46 degrees); HC men claim this is an
illusion caused by the tilted Earth.  So in GS it is against all observations
to claim that the sphere of the cosmos moves north south (total 46 degrees)
because we don't observe any annual change (north- south) in the latitude of
the stars except for the very tiny aberration.
Marc V.