[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth deception

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 06:41:41 -0800

Philip,

Further to my previous answer, and in terms of a scientific response, I would add that Walter van der Kamp used such assumed association of stars with the Sun to deduce a 58-light-day radius (it may have been 60, I do not recall exactly) for the universe. This is based upon the phenomenon of yearly aberration.

He may well be right. As with the aether, I have not decided on which side of this fence to position myself yet.

Neville.

Philip,

I don't know why. It's just a feeling. That's why I placed 'better' in quotation marks. Not a very scientific answer is it?!

Neville.