[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth deception

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 17:28:12 +1000

Maths give results but they often don't match exacly with reality.
Marc V.

Well that is easy to explain Marc, by the signs + positive and - negative.

I wonder sometimes, that some of todays scientists are pseudo and think that
acceleration is only positive.That is what Bernie and Allen, in their own way,
are often trying to say when they try to explain what we observe. I do not deny
what they say, merely that their method will not convince the MStream in me,
and if not me certainly not 'them'.

You see Bernie, and Allen, and indeed everybody here, as much as I would like
to claim infallibility, (the "Mr. Hyde" in me),  the Dr. Jekyll in me,  is is
bound by faith to deny any "main stream science" which contradicts that faith;
which in my case is the infallible declarations of Sacred Tradition, and the
infallible Word of Sacred Scripture, which proceeded from the first, but which
did not supercede it.

Of course I am referring to that part of science that was conned into the dual
lies of Copernicus and Darwin. .

Philip.

From the WIKI below...  notice the pathetic contradiction in this modern
science sentence,

The fact that evolution occurs became accepted by the scientific community and
the general public in his lifetime, while his theory of natural selection came
to be widely seen as the primary explanation of the process of evolution .

and the even more pathetic effort to explain it,

Evolution is often said to be both theory and fact. This statement, or
something similar, is frequently seen in biological literature.
[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14] The point of this statement is
to differentiate the concept of the "fact of evolution", namely the observed
changes in populations of organisms over time, with the "theory of evolution",
namely the current scientific explanation of how those changes came about.
Nicolaus Copernicus (February 19, 1473 - May 24, 1543) was an astronomer who
formulated the first explicitly heliocentric model of the solar system. His
epochal book, De revolutionibus orbium coelestium (On the Revolutions of the
Celestial Spheres), is often conceived as the starting point of modern
astronomy, as well as a central and defining epiphany in all the history of
science.

Among the great polymaths of the Scientific Revolution, Copernicus was a
mathematician, astronomer, jurist, physician, classical scholar, Catholic
cleric, governor, administrator, military leader, diplomat and economist. Amid
his extensive responsibilities, astronomy figured as little more than an
avocation.

While the heliocentric theory had been formulated by Greek, Indian and Muslim
savants centuries before Copernicus, his reiteration that the sun - rather than
the Earth - is at the center of the solar system is considered among the most
important landmarks in the history of modern science.

Charles Robert Darwin (12 February 1809 - 19 April 1882) was already eminent as
an English naturalist[I] when he proposed and provided scientific evidence to
show that all species of life have evolved over time from one or a few common
ancestors through the process of natural selection.[1] The fact that evolution
occurs became accepted by the scientific community and the general public in
his lifetime, while his theory of natural selection came to be widely seen as
the primary explanation of the process of evolution in the 1930s,[1] and now
forms the basis of modern evolutionary theory. In modified form, Darwin's
scientific discovery remains the foundation of biology, as it provides a
unifying logical explanation for the diversity of life.[2]