[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth deception

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:18:33 +1000

Answers to pauls   .........................

orbit: 384,400 km (tick) from Earth
diameter: 3476 km (3474.8 -- trivial?)
2416228 kilometers travelled in 24 hours (The Geo position is one revolution in
24h 52m. Neither figure results in 2 416 228 km) or 709 hours (29.54d -- a Luna
day. One revolution however is 27.322d)

= 100,676kph (100 636 -- trivial) or 3,408kmh (3683) respectfully.

Earth moves forward 30km/sec or does not move at all. (tick)

[All trivial....as regards my experiment..  I never calculate in my head past
the decimal point, but go up or down 1 or 10 as the precision requires. We are
not planning a trip. plm]

3. To make the movement of the transmitter irrelevant and relatively
stationary, or independent of any alleged rotation of the earth or its orbital
speed around the sun we must make the beam have no more than a few, nominated
10 milliseconds of duration. (At 30 km/s this represents a movement of 300 m).

[This movement of 300 m will not matter will it, because both the earth and the
moon target will be moving together (relatively speaking ignoring the moons
orbital speed. ) the 10ms merely represents the size of the "brush" which will
affect the oval shape of the footprint if anything is moving . PLM ]

5. For our purpose we need to shoot during a new moon to make the flash/spot
more visible. We can use a killer laser to make sure it is visible. Telescope
and camera. (I can't see that it will be visible from Earth as it is recognised
that even with a 3 m telescope, we still need a photomultiplier to see the
return from a very efficient and perfectly aligned reflector. I think that what
you will need is a carpet of reasonably sensitive detectors on the Moon
blanketing the expected area of irradiance and telemetry to a measuring station
on Earth).

[Yes, only 1 in 30 million of the 300 quadrillion photons transmitted gets to
be reflected from your NASA suitcase. , so I guess a multiplier was needed. I
do not know enough to ascertain the difference as to looking at the whole area
as a point. we would need to know the luminosity on the ground.

If NASA would only have placed a rotating mirror or some such that flashed the
sun back at us, that would have served the purpose of doing all THEIR
MEASUREMENTs. and we all could have seen it. The thing could have been
controlled by a measured signal from here.  Or a strobe, which can have much
higher intensity than sunlight.   This is my weakest point, and why I am
looking to Radar as a better method..  more to come.  ]

7. The reality of the moons speed will be proven because we are making a
comparison of the light pattern drawn on the moon by a truly stationary 10ms
beam in space, with either a moon travelling daily at 168,000mph (60 352 mph?)
or travelling monthly at 5,680mph (2289 mph?) in space.

[Thanks for the correction..  100,676kph (100 636 -- trivial) or 3,408kmh
(3683) respectfully.

Glad my principle still stands, even if the strokes are smaller. plm]

Paul said, and changing it from neon  to readability, Actually, I think this is
all unnecessary complication. Let us shoot our laser at the target on the Moon
when it is at 90 deg to the Sun-Earth line ie half phase. In the helio
scenario, the Earth and the Moon are both travelling at 30 km/s in the same
direction so there is no differential. In the Geo scenario, this velocity does
not exist so again there is no differential.

However, in the helio case, the Moon, at a distance of 384 400 km is moving
tangentially at 1.023 km/s. To hit a spot at this distance and 1 s in the
future, we need to lead the target by asin 1.023/384 400 -- about 152.5 u deg.
In the geo case, the Moon 1 s in the future will be 26.98 km ahead of our
aiming point and so we will need to lead the target by atan 26.98/384 400 --
about 4 m deg. Thus if the beam is about "...well over 100 m radius ...", the
precision available would produce a totally unambiguous answer. Even at 2 km
radius, there is sufficient precision available to make it worth wagering half
of your super on.  (i've drunk my super.. living on the state)

Hey Paul, and you said mine was complicated...  You better simplify this I
don't know what you are talking about. I took 8 hours simplifying my
explanation so that the PhDs could follow it.  But I think I got it..  Yes. You
have chosen the best phase to use my stationary brush to paint the moon, for
determining non rotation of father earth. . But you know, the 30k/s movement
around the sun gives us more to play with and better resolution..  and once we
debunk that one, the whole of MS cosmology falls in a heap. Yes it is the
conspiracy nut in me, but why didn't they put a strobe mirror up there so that
all could see it? NB  I've started another paper to answer myself on this one,
something Neville said long ago..  I've labeled it "half a photon" .

Enough for now.   Yes.!  I'm glad you can see the principle at work..  All I
need now is for Robert to come and say my beam is not stationary, but moves
with the aether drift..  I already got my answer to nip that in the bud.  even
if he was right .  HE He He Ho Ho..   I'm not Phul.