[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth deception

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 11:40:15 -0800

Well, we know that the Sun does not go around its orbit in the plane of the ecliptic at a constant rate (hence the "equation of time"), but the seasons themselves are explained by this orbital journey, rather than by a wobble.

However, I agree with you inasmuch as we should not discount anything yet.