[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth deception

  • From: Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 23:43:14 -0400

  From: philip madsen

  All I need now is for Robert to come and say my beam is not stationary,
but moves with the aether drift..  I already got my answer to nip that in
the bud.  even if he was right .  HE He He Ho Ho..   I'm not Phul.

Yes, the beam is subject to the eastbound aether #2 when < GSD and the west
bound aether between GSD and the Moon.

Until we know the exact variation of the aether (the PD graph)  we can't say
what the net effect will be . The aether near the Earth  is stronger than
near the Moon, but the light travels through more of the westbound aether.

I await the bud-nipping answer.

RB