[geocentrism] Re: An off subject subject.

  • From: "philip madsen" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 07:01:20 +1000

We know Biblical arguments are beyond the scope of science.

RB
I do not limit what science is, to that degree. Even the works of St Thomas is
science..

What did the Earth revolve around in the first 3 days of Genesis?

RB
Is as far as I can see, a physics question..

  We can start right at the beginning with the standard Biblical conundrum:
  What did the Earth revolve around in the first 3 days of Genesis?

  RB

    Not a fair scientific question..

    Philip.

  The thread concerns the Biblical proofs of GS using CB motions.
  Why mix in science??
  We know Biblical arguments are beyond the scope of science.

  RB

2:22 PM