[geocentrism] Re: Ballistic missile experiment.

  • From: Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 11:31:10 -0400

The aether affects everything - matter and radiation . deal with it !    :)

Why be pessimistic:
  1.. the deviation of aether from Newton's gravity is at the limits of
detection now.
  2.. once we learn the relation between aether and light, we can adjust the
light path accordingly.
RB

  I have refined my experiment to make the math simple, and to explore this
avenue of using a photon to detect geocentricity. It is a waste of time of
course if a radiating photon is not free in space of any force,
gravitational, or aetheric.