[geocentrism] Re: Challenge

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 13:55:15 +1000

Alan said,
"So now you're saying that the fabric is moving round, leaving the
stars behind? Come off it. Either the stars are moving or they're not."

Reply,
Alan, I said "It is the FABRIC of space containing these bodies (which can
individually move with some elasticity within this fabric) that is moving
around the central stationary earth."

If you read it again, slowly you will see that the stars are moving with the
fabric (aether) but due  to the elasticity of the medium, they do have their
own freedom to move independently to the same extent as do our own planetary
bodies.

Alan said, "There is no fabric. It's a figment of your fertile imagination."

Thank you. It is indeed a compliment to be considered as having a fertile
imagination. However this idea of a medium pemeating all "space" is not
mine. Nor is the idea of four dimensional space/time. To deny the aether is
rather difficult in light of the existance of magnetic fields # 1 and the
wave characteristics of electromagnetic radiation. My use of the word
"space" is not apt, as space is "nothing". I should say the aether permeates
all of the material universe, not all space, unless one postulates that the
created universe is infinite.

Though one cannot materially perceive the aether, it is detected (radio
propagation) , and its solidity may be analogous to the solidity of water to
a bullet, or the atmosphere to a returning shuttle, or to the hydrogen
density of  "empty space" between the stars to a body approaching the speed
of light.

I hope that clarifies what I was saying. None of this is new. As a
physicist, your mind should be open to this hypothesis. Simply put then, as
this star at the rim of creation approaches the speed of light it is meeting
the solidity of the aether travelling much faster in the direction  of
rotation. It is this "solidity" which I termed elastic at sublight speeds,
which prevents the star hurling off the rim, and keeping it on course around
the world, and the source of the energy if you want to call it that. To keep
it simple we have to leave out the TIME factor here.

Philip.

#1  magnetic "lines of force" are not actual lines that emanate from the
magnetising force. They are a strained condition in the aether which
surrounds the electrical condition creating it. That they appear as lines is
merely the effect this condition has upon the magnetic materials such as
iron that alone can detect it. eg iron filings. The field is like a spring
under tension, the energy required to set it up is equal to that returned
when the field collapses. It is stored in the aether, like the bubble 2000
ft deep in the sea.

Think laterally, don't follow the mob, and you might be like Faraday or
Tesla.plm.