[geocentrism] Re: Challenge

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 08:26:20 +1000

Even if an alien landed on earth with a time-lapse video of the
earth orbiting the sun, taken from a light-year away, you would find some
reason to discount it!  Alan.

Dear Alan, I am sure you would want to withdraw that statement.

Surely you would know that the Alien would have know way of establishing
when or if he was immobile with respect to space when he took the video.
Only God could do that.