[geocentrism] Challenge

  • From: Steven Jones <stavro_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:09:20 +0100 (BST)

Dear Mr. Griffin,

According to you, there have been many scientific experiments that have been
conducted that have allegedly proved the movement of the Earth. Please could
you enlighten me to some of them, because actually I don't know of any.

Perhaps you could be eligible for the $1,000 reward (that is being offered by
numerous geocentrists around the world), this is available to the first
individual capable of proving heliocentrism. One such example is located at the
following url:

http://www.catholicintl.com/epologetics/geochallenge.html

Obviously, not many will offer such a substantial sum of money, without first
knowing the particulars of the situation, which, it seems that you don't even
begin to comprehend.

Where is the heliocentric proof?

Kind Regards,

Steven Jones.