[geocentrism] Re: Challenge

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 10:08:26 +1000

Steven, I recognised a long time ago that many if not most scientists always
state a theory as though it were an axiomatic fact. They believe these
theories with the very same blind faith of which they accuse the Christians.
The matter of the movement or immobility of the planet Earth cannot be
scientifically proven one way or the other. It is a matter of one faith
versus another.

By the way I used a misnomer. If the Earth is immobile, it cannot be a
planet.

On another line supporting my statement of the faith of the high priests of
science. Not too long ago, genetic research ?established?  that the
Dinosaurs were not reptilian but in fact were mammals. I don't see any big
rush to change all those big lizards in the museums into big kangaroos.
Perhaps we may see a schism in the faith.After all many of their popular
texts still talk of Piltdown Man as a TRUTH, a known and prooved hoax.