[geocentrism] Re: Challenge

  • From: Alan Griffin <ajg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 23:59:33 +0100

On 30 Jul, Jack Lewis <jandj.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My 2nd question is suggesting that if it is only particle physics that
> is supposedly confirming Einstein, then it needs to be looked at closer.
> How many results are discarded and how many give the desired result?
> Would you ever get the truth?

        That is extremely insulting to the scientists who carry out the
research. It was the reason that I was so affronted when my brother's
proof of the motion of the earth was called "alleged". It's not alleged.
It's a demonstrated fact.

        Besides which. it's not only particle physics which confirms it.

        Alan Griffin