[geocentrism] Re: Challenge

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jandj.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 07:35:18 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Griffin" <ajg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 12:42 PM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Challenge

>         I have been through Neville's paper. His equations for the
> gradient are correct. He then tells us that he substitiuted into the
> equations, and produced a particular result (which suited him!) I have
> substituted into the same equations and produced the opposite result. One
> of us must be wrong. I have not got all Neville's calculations which led
> him to his erroneous result, so I can't go through them line by line,
> because he didn't publish them in his paper!

Alan Griffin

Dear Alan,
Why don't you do what Mr. Mentock did and ask Neville to post that computer
calculations for that part of his paper that you dispute. You agree his
gradient equations, so why not find out WHAT he substituted into his
equations?

I'm as anxious as anyone to be absolutely sure that Neville's paper IS or
ISN'T a proof!

Jack Lewis