[geocentrism] Re: Challenge

  • From: geocentric@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 16:13:56 +0100

Jack, why is the onus on everyone else to explain to your satisfaction
the entire body of commonly accepted scientific knowledge?  If you think
the earth is the centre of the universe in some specail sense then why
don't you explain to us exactly how you have come to this conclusion and
where conventional wisdom has failed us.

Regards,
Mike.