[geocentrism] Re: Challenge

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jandj.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 10:50:00 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Griffin" <ajg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 11:50 PM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Challenge

Dear Alan,
This line of debate is absolutely fruitless, because everyone of your
scientific comments are based on a whole history of bias against a
stationery Earth. In order for much of what you believe to work, there has
been a massive amount of assumptions built into them. Take Michaelson -
Morely for example. According to you the experiment demonstrates that there
is no aether rather than a stationery Earth. So how come the properties of
the aether have been measured? Maxwell's equations demanded an aether and so
it goes on so did Lorenz's theory of relativity. That is why I said in an
earlier posting that I propose to raise each of these issues and find out
exactly what is assumption and what is fact. Basically what I shall be doing
will be asking why the result in each case was not accepted.

Jack Lewis