[geocentrism] Re: Challenge

  • From: Steven Jones <stavro_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:45:59 +0100 (BST)

Dear Mr. Griffin,

Hello, how are you? The diurnal rotation of the starry heavens is actually
completely compatible with Einstein's special theory of relativity. This is
because special relativity only deals with motion in a straight line, and does
not prohibit the speed of light whenever rotational motion is concerned.

Further, in general relativity no restriction exists, which some argue is a
contradiction between the two theories.

I would like to ask you a question using the same token that you have provided,
and ask how do supposedly extremely distant objects such as quasars appear to
be moving faster than the speed of light due to there particular redshifts?

that I can give you at present is that the universe is nowhere as big as we are
told that it is.

Before I close, I would like to apologise for the tone of my email before this
one addressed to you.

Kind Regards,

Steven Jones.