[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanners' feelings

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 03:34:20 -0500

Dear Tiffany,

How frustrating. The more I work for Book Share, the more books I find which aren't in the collection. It's understandable when you've worked hard at adding a highly rated book to the collection and then someone else starts on the same title and worse, doesn't do it justice, that you'd be frustrated. Why duplicate when we have so many brand new titles to add? I hope this hasn't happened to you too often.

Hang in there. Despite the rescans, I know your work is appreciated. When I download a book, to read for fun or information, I always wonder who I should be thanking.

Always With Love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>