[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanners' feelings

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 22:15:45 -0500

Tiffany:

Do you actually receive an email telling you that your book has been replaced?
That can be very frustrating especially if you feel that the book has been down graded, not improved.

K1000 is an excellent tool for comparing book quality. When you look at the list of mispelling you get to see what type of errors it has.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>