[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanners' feelings

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 22:25:49 -0500

Hi, Cindy. Oh, sure, I'm sure at least most of us really want our books in
the collection, and some of us, if not many, probably scan specifically for
Bookshare. I'm one of those. Out of those, there are some of us who really
need the credit, so we do the best we can to make the validator's job easier
so there won't be any major issues holding the book back. I know I try to do
that, and as in the last book I submitted, if I see anything that might need
clarifying, such as the copyright, I try to say something to the validator
about that. Take care.
Julie Morales
Children are fragile. Handle with prayer. --Unknown