[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanners' feelings

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 10:44:38 -0500

I'd resubmit with a note in the comments field about why and, if necessary, a
disclaimer about financial credit.  I'd also mention that some validator
screwed up.  Perhaps, best of all worlds, the validator and you would be able
to get together and discuss how it happened, and we could, amongst ourselves,
figure a way to develop some safeguards to prevent such from happening again.