[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanners' feelings

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 10:37:34 -0500

Remind me what scanner and software?
Thanks.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Amber Wallenstein
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 3:54 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: scanners' feelings

  As for me, I have been very worried about the quality of my submissions.  I
  figure if I can decipher it, others should be able to, but my scanner is
  doing something, and I can't decide if it's me or the scanner.  One page is
  nearly perfect, but the other page is crapppy, cutting off lines, etc.  I
  have given up on a few books that way, The Memoirs of Cleopatra and The
  Autobiography of Henry VIII by Margaret George.  It's frustrating but maybe
  when I get a better scanner, etc.
  Amber