[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanners' feelings

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 11:44:28 -0500 (EST)

I would say, thinking about this for a bit, that there needs to be sort of
diffferent system for replacement copies particularly if we are talking
about something excellent being discarded.
Perhaps those kinds of requests should be handled by experienced
validators who would be required to examine both copies.
Just letting Step 1 normal procedures handle these isn't the best way, as
I see it, to deal with replacing something excellent with something
excellent.