[bksvol-discuss] Re: John Glass and the volunteers

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 21:20:41 -0400

Knew you would.
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 5:02 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: John Glass and the volunteers

Very cute--chuckle, chuckle. But I'm a little slow. It
took me a couple of minutes to "get it." smile. I kept
scrolling to see to what you were referring and not
until I was about to give up and I came back to the
top did I get it.

Cindy

--- k4zq <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

'Scuse me, are they country or hip-hop, and are they
good?

Ernie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>