[bksvol-discuss] Re: John Glass and the volunteers

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 06:06:36 -0700

Thanks, Mike, I don't know how many people are on the list, so you may be right about there not being enough of them to make it an effective use of time on the part of Bookshare staff. I am tempted to argue the point, but I am not confident enough of a position one way or another, so I will at least grant the possibility.

As for it having evolved into a list where people talk among each other: Well, if the organization does not maintain an active presence on the list, then it could hardly be otherwise. Who else are they gonna talk to?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>