[bksvol-discuss] Re: John Glass and the volunteers

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:44:55 -0700

I want to concur with this. I like the idea that John is going to be more active here. I understand what Jim is saying about a strong organizational presence on a list inhibiting discussion, in theory anyway, since I haven't been on one of those lists, but I think Bookshare may have gone too far in the other direction. Moderation in all things.