[bksvol-discuss] Re: John Glass and the volunteers

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:25:00 -0400 (EDT)

Sue

I am one of those that hand types in names of files so I cannot assist
with the browse method per se.
What comes to mind, however, is that there may be an illegal (as part of
the file name) character upon which the Bookshare system chokes on.
See if you can import that file name into a msg here on the list as that
might shed some light.