[bksvol-discuss] Re: John Glass and the volunteers

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 05:57:17 -0400 (EDT)

I have had much the same feeling as Elizabeth has.  While I am pleased
that you indeed are reading the mail, John, so to speak, I feel that many
of us would feel better about things if you, John, posted more publicly
if, for no other reason, to create the feeling that someone at hq has a
sense of what thoughts are out in the field.
The groundwork for this was established first by Jesse and then later
Marissa who were both publicly visible on the list; and when this stopped,
a sense of abandonent was unitially created in the communications line.
When you came on board, John, earlier this year, we thought that you too
would become publicly visible.
Hope that makes sense and why some of us feel as we have.

           Mike