[bksvol-discuss] Re: John Glass and the volunteers

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 13:26:21 -0500

Thanks, folks.  Julie, you say you do noot type a path either.  See, I have
to go into forms mode on my upload page beccause the copyright holder, and
copyright date have to be changed.  So what would you type before you hit
the browse button, or would you just hit it without even typing a filename?
Just have it opened to where the file is located, like Evan mentioned?  I
hope this makes sense.  My path can look something like the one you
mentioned in your first message.  I would know how to save it there.

Thanks to all,

Sue S.