[bksvol-discuss] Re: John Glass and the volunteers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:28:20 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, John and Jim.

Yes, John's answers on the list will be helpful, I'm
sure, to more than just the person asking the
question, because we all benefit from each other's
problems and answers. Plus, it assures us that someone
is paying attention--which we don't know is happening
if we can't see it, since only once have I seen
someone post that John (or anyone else) replied to
them offlist.

Jesse and Marissa set the standard of public
smile

Cindy