[bksvol-discuss] Re: John Glass and the volunteers

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 14:53:50 -0500

The name of the file is cypress on the desktop.  Is that what you mean?  Iam
accukstomed to hand typing, or at least that is what I did on the old
computer.  I typed the whole path.  I have been trying the browse method,
and I get the message, "The format of the file is not valid for the file
selected."  This is after I went to the actual file and opened it.  So
fellow hand typer, what would yoou do?  <smile>

Sue S.