[bksvol-discuss] Re: John Glass and the volunteers

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 11:10:56 -0400

What actually happens when you try to upload cypress point? What format do you have it in when trying the upload? Perhaps we can help. What message do you get. Have you successfully uploaded other books? Just asking so we can all figure out what might be happening here. You are dilligent and we appreciate it.

E.

At 07:11 AM 8/19/2006, you wrote:

I, too, have had problems getting an answer--namely, on how to upload
Cypress Point, by Diane Chamberlain.  I wrote to John Glass at support, and
although he did respond, his suggestion was that I write to this list
because it was not a bookshare problem.

I realize there is nothing wrong with the file, Cypress Point, by Diane
Chamberlain, because Gerald downloaded and checked it.  However, the fact
still remains that I cannot upload it, even after getting my computer
straightened out and downloading it from Step 1 again.  Since we are not
allowed to e-mail books to one another, and I have cleaned up the book, I
was hoping John Glass or someone who has admin privileges would let me send
the book to them so that it could be uploaded.  How about it, staff?  This
is a great read and I apologize for not being able to upload it.

Thanks,

Sue S.