Re: [ARMini-support] SparkFS and Fat32fs

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 11:05:57 +0000 (GMT)

Update to this.

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I get a problem with using
Fat32Fs leaving the machine in an 'odd' state. I've now found that as well
as SparkFS some other apps - e.g. Pluto - also fail to work if I try them
after having used Fat32Fs.

In effect: haveing once used Fat32Fs to access a removable item, I have to
do a power cycle to be able to go on an use various other items. If I
haven't used Fat32Fs since bootup, all those other items work OK.

I've also noticed that Fat32Fs can do the same to *itself*. i.e. If I've
used a Fat removable and dismounted it. If I then remount it later on and
then dismount it again I tend to get a "File too big" error and the machine
will also complain about a missing disc at shutdown.

I'll report this to Jeff.

Jim