Re: [ARMini-support] SparkFS and Fat32fs

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 15:09:16 +0000 (GMT)

On 02 Nov, jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> http://jcgl.orpheusweb.co.uk/temp/twins.png

> Note that I seem to have 'twins'. I'd though this was impossible for
> FileCore.

Sorry about that! False alarm. I guess I'm over-reacting because I'm
nervously anticipating problems! :-/

Also shows that I do have more problems than I used to with Liz Dexia and
eyesight. As soon as I pointed out the 'twins' to my better half she
immediately told me what I'd failed to read correctly. I'd been staring at
it for some time without seeing.

I'll leave the png up so people can be amused at my error. :-)

On usenet they are discussing a 'global' spellcheck/dictionary and new
features for 'RO6'. Maybe having a spellchecker for the filer windows would
help me. :-/

Jim