Re: [ARMini-support] SparkFS and Fat32fs

  • From: Paul Sprangers <Paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 11:53:16 +0100 (Custom)

In article <53aa112d24jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Fat32FS is in Predesk of an ARMiniX 5.19, which seems to be the same
> > setup as yours. Now, is this encouraging - or disappointing?

> Sound like the same setup. I have a directory called Fat32Fs in PreDesk
> and this contains the module and a !Run file with the content

> IfThere <Obey$Dir>.Fat32Fs Then RmLoad <Obey$Dir>.Fat32Fs

The !Run file in my Predesk directory is slightly different:

IfThere <Obey$Dir>.Fat32Fs Then Rmensure Fat32Fs 1.43 RmLoad
<Obey$Dir>.Fat32Fs

But I can't see how it would make any difference, let alone explain the
problems that you encounter. I'm afraid that you are condemned to do the
dreaded Clean-Boot-Strategy. It's very time consuming - but nevertheless
not completely unpleasant.

Best wishes,
Paul Sprangers

--